50 Leaders offers investors exposure to the leading Australian companies from the S&P/ASX50.
- Objective to outperform the S&P/ASX 50 Accumulation Index
- Professional investment management utilising Mutual’s investment philosophy and stock identification techniques
- Access to market opportunities generally not available to smaller investors
- Generally ready access to investment withdrawal proceeds
- No application or withdrawal fees
Mutual 50 Leaders comprises 1 class of units as follows:
Class A – PRM0001AU
Click here for the Product Disclosure Statement *(PDF)
Click here for the Application Form (PDF) (This Application Form may be used for additional investments in the Fund)
Click here for the latest quarterly update (PDF)
Click here for the redemption form (PDF)
* If an investor is considering investing through an IDPS or IDPS-like scheme the Product Disclosure Statement for Mutual 50 Leaders Australian Shares Fund must be read in conjunction with the Product Disclosure Statement of the IDPS or IDPS-like scheme through which an investor is considering investing.
For more information contact Mutual on +613 8681 1900