MCTDF offers investors access to a portfolio of the best term deposits offered by the major Australian banks with small cash holdings to provide Fund liquidity.
- Cash fund with no mark-to-market
- 100% term deposits in big 4 banks – ANZ, CBA, NAB, WBC
- Pricing certainty through term deposits with cash holdings for liquidity
- Consistently performing at 0.70% above cash
- Historical return similar to a 6 month term deposit
- No derivatives
- No leverage
- Extremely low risk of loss – big 4 banks only
MCTDF comprises 3 classes of units as follows:
Class A – PRM0010AU
Class B – PRM0013AU
Class C – PRM0014AU
Click here for the Product Disclosure Statement (PDF)
Click here for Zenith’s product assessment (PDF)
Click here for the latest quarterly update (PDF)
Click here for an additional investment form (MCTDF Class C Units Only) (PDF)
Click here for the redemption form (MCTDF Class C Units Only) (PDF)
Click here for the MCTDF Application Form (PDF)
* If an investor is considering to invest through an IDPS or IDPS-like scheme the Product Disclosure Statement for MCTDF must be read in conjunction with the Product Disclosure Statement.
For more information contact Mutual toll free on +613 8681 1900.